Thank you very much for your continued patronage of our company services.
There are no changes to the way you use our company services.
We hope you continue to use our services.
- Addition to Definition clauses (Article 1)
- Specified precedence relation between contracts, etc. (Article 2.3)
- Location where customers use our services changed from “Japan” to “the Customers location ” (Article 3.1).
- Modification of the Termination clause and Limitation of Liability clause (Articles 5, 6.2 and 19) in connection with the clarification that customers may choose an annual contract.
- Reviewed the number of days required for customers to cancel the services (Article 7.1 and 7.2)
- Additional note on termination of our services, etc. (Article 8.1 and 8.2)
- Specified that personal information provided by customers that pertains to users is entrusted by the customers, and how our company is obliged to handle such information (Article 12).
- Unauthorized Access is specified in Prohibited Activities (Article 14.4)
- Specified the cases where the provision or use of external systems is blocked as the reason for suspension of our company services (Article 15.2.3).
- Specified matters related to Updates (Article 16).
- Clarified that the company shall not be liable for damages caused by data corruption caused by terminals used by customers (Article 17).
- Specified exceptions to Confidentiality obligations,etc (Article 20.2)
- In addition, in order to make it easier to understand, the order of provisions has been changed.
- Regarding to the personal information acquired by our company, clarified the information collected and purpose of use in accordance with the classification of personal information of customers, etc.
- Specified the usage status of cookies.
- Added specific explanations regarding security control measures to appropriately handle personal information of customers.
For further information, please contact:email@example.com
SpiderPlus & Co.
Kenji Ito, CEO